Here’s the secret to a good website:
It sells your art!
Too obvious? Well, it’s the Simple truth.
The single most important part of your art marketing plan is getting it right straight off the bat.
Our user-friendly websites, search engine optimization (SEO), and e-commerce solutions (often paired with our marketing strategies) are specifically designed to not only showcase your work, but create a community of collectors and customers around your art.
Initial Web Design includes: Home Page Design including custom header, creative calls-to-action, location information, contact information, proper affiliate badges, links to or embedding of social medianetworks, blog, and shop.
3 sub-pages (about, photo gallery, contact, consultation request, shop, etc.) All pages will include custom content.
Blog Design – Custom blog design.
Fill out our WEBSITE DESIGN FORM now, and we will send you a custom proposal by the end of the day (for entries before 5pm ET, 2pm PT).
Our website design services include:
• Website hosting services
• Strategic Design Planning and Implementation
• Graphic Design
• SEO Key Word Implementation
• Social Media Integration
• Expertise in WordPress Website Design
• Expertise in HTML Theme Design
• Dental Blog Integration & Blog Writing Services
• Dental Referral Marketing Offering
• Dentist, Doctor-to-Doctor Marketing Strategy Offerings
• Expertise and experience in dentistry practice operations
Art Marketing Management – Starting at $500.00 per month.
As the artist, you should focus on what you care about most:
We will focus on making sure quality customers are always walking through your digital door.
First steps: After you complete your Marketing Kick Off Questionnaire, we will create a detailed strategy to reflect your goals as well as the relationships you wish to develop through your custom social media marketing strategy.
You can expect that your followers will grow steadily and consistently, and you will see an increase in quality followers that translate into customers.
Our artist marketing services include:
• Social Media Marketing specializing in Instagram & Instagram Stories, Pinterest, Facebook & Facebook Groups, Twitter, and YouTube for Artists
• Newsletter Planning, Creation and Distribution
• Collection Planning, Marketing, and Execution
• Paid Ad Campaigns
• Referral Networking
• Blog Integration & Blog Writing Services
JOIN THE LIST
Be the first to know when new paintings are in the shop, and stay up-to-date with events and showings.
Email subscribers also get 24 hour early access to new collection releases!